Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Brian Flanagan's Jamaica Mixtape

Growing up I loved the movie "Cocktail"... it's just so bad that it's good. I especially loved the Jamaica scenes and 80s beach tunes, but the actual soundtrack left me disappointed. I decided to expand on the parts I liked and make a mixtape that Brian Flanagan might have had when he was there. January 2011.

Photobucket

The Boys Are Back In Town - Thin Lizzy
Oh, I Love You So - Preston Smith
Stir It Up - Bob Marley & the Wailers
Stuck With You - Huey Lewis & the News
Down Under - Men At Work
The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades - Timbuk3
Red Red Wine - UB40
Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffet
Like To Get To Know You Well - Howard Jones
The Tide Is High - Blondie
Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
Love Plus One - Haircut 100
Shelter Of Your Love - Jimmy Cliff
Kokomo - The Beach Boys
Boys Of Summer - Don Henley


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks this is great.