Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter Tour Mix

The night before we left for a Phish run I created this mix out of certain tracks I wanted to have with me on the road. You'll probably notice a similarity to what I was listening to on The College Years series... February 2003.

Photobucket

Best Feeling - Keller Incident
Ain't Wastin' Time No More - The Allman Brothers Band
Walking On The Moon - String Cheese Incident
I Am Waiting - The Rolling Stones
Tell Me Something Good - Chaka Khan
Boogie On Reggae Woman - Stevie Wonder
A Quick One While He's Away (VI. You Are Forgiven) - The Who
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones
Corrina - Taj Mahal
Across The Universe - The Beatles
Hush - Deep Purple
The Wedge - String Cheese Incident
Castles Made Of Sand - Jimi Hendrix

No comments: