Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Magnetic Fields - Picks By Meg

Some favorites, summer '08.

Photobucket

I Think I Need a New Heart
Absolutely Cuckoo
I Don't Want to Get Over You
Love Is Lighter Than Air
Long-Forgotten Fairytale
It's A Crime
Underwear
I Thought You Were My Boyfriend
World Love
I Wish I Had an Evil Twin
Yeah! Oh, Yeah!
The One You Really Love
Reno Dakota
Meaningless
The Luckiest Guy on the Lower East Side
The Sun Goes Down and the World Goes Dancing
How To Say Goodbye
All My Little Words
Parades Go By
You're My Only Home
I Don't Believe In The Sun
Kiss Me Like You Mean It
I Can't Touch You Anymore


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who doesn't know this is missing out-- these songs, from the triple CD "69 Love Songs" really is the perfect musical end to the 90s...
perhaps the entire century?

It can't be praised enough- and Meg has picked a handful of great songs, most from this album...

Nice work! And Sir Merritt, we love you : )