Monday, July 21, 2008

L.A. Mix

Yet another heartache mix, this time from when I was staying with a friend in L.A.   I made it almost entirely from her music collection... spring 2004.

Photobucket

Such Great Heights - Postal Service
Now That I Miss Her - Elefant
Gravity Rides Everything - Modest Mouse
Metarie - Brendan Benson
Eden - Sarah Brightman
Shameless (Bathtub Mix) - Ani DiFranco
Breathe - Telepopmusik
The Last High - Dandy Warhols
Foto Viva - Mo' Horizons
Joyful Girl (Danger and Uncertainty Mix) - Ani DiFranco
Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand - Primitive Radio Gods
Today Is Gonna Be Mine - David Kilgour
Some Song - Elliott Smith
Los Angeles, I'm Yours - The Decemberists
Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yay. I am digging your lost art. You gave me this mix years ago and of course I ruined the cd. Glad to hear it again.