Monday, February 21, 2011

Soul Funk N Jazz (Vol. 1): Deep Down In It

A new mix from Jeff... "These tracks all get deep. Deep grooves. Deep in the pocket playing. Deep solos. Deep lyrics"... February 2011.

Photobucket

I'm Your Puppet - James & Bobby Purify
Rigor Mortis - The Meters
Dreams - Buddy Miles
My Girl - Roland Kirk
Runnin' - Baby Huey
Paisley Park - Prince
Sweet Thang - Shuggie Otis
If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don't Want To Be Right) - Bobby "Blue" Bland
Hallelujah I Love Her So - Maceo Parker
Bewildered - James Brown
That's Your Secret - Sea Level
Patches - Grant Green
Because Of Her Beauty - Karl Denson's Tiny Universe
Syeeda's Song Flute - John Coltrane
Girl From The North Country - Joe Cocker & Leon Russell
It's Not My Cross To Bear - The Allman Brother Band


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

Please send any questions to lostartofthemixtape at gmail

yobiebs said...

How have I never heard this version of "dreams" before? Awesome!