Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yacht Rock Vol. 2

Due to the immense popularity of the original Yacht Rock mix, I decided it was time for a second installment... November 2009.

Photobucket

You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
Sweet Freedom - Michael McDonald
Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John & Kiki Dee
Lido Shuffle - Boz Scaggs
L.O.D. (Love On Delivery) - Billy Ocean
Heart To Heart - Kenny Loggins
Silly Love Songs - Paul McCartney
What You Won't Do For Love - Bobby Caldwell
You Are - Lionel Richie
How Do The Fools Survive? - The Doobie Brothers
The Fez - Steely Dan
Ride Like The Wind - Christopher Cross
Eye In The Sky - The Alan Parsons Project
I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - England Dan & John Ford Coley
Easy - The Commodores
I'm Not In Love - 10cc
Key Largo - Bertie Higgins


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

2 comments:

chumpo said...

James and Katharine told me about this sweetass Jem last night. YOU ROCK GIRL! (i shall be submitting some mix's)

Anonymous said...

Chuck Tongue says, oh yes, this Sh*t is smooth.