Wednesday, July 30, 2008

For Trace

I made this mix while in the hospital waiting for my nephew to be born... August 2007.

Photobucket

Corrina - Taj Mahal
Julia - The Beatles
Lawn Boy - Phish
One Of These Things First - Nick Drake
When You Wake Up Feeling Old - Wilco
Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) - John Lennon
Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
Minha Galera - Manu Chao
Blackbird - The Beatles
St. Judy's Comet - Paul Simon
The Inlaw Josie Wales - Phish
No Woman, No Cry - Charlie Hunter Quartet
Bliss - Phish
Billy Breathes - Phish
Golden Slumbers - The Beatles
Deep Blue Day - Brian Eno
Guitar Space/Summertime - Jerry Garcia, David Grisman, Tony Rice
We Bid You Goodnight - Grateful Dead


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

4 comments:

Scottasin (Cap'n Awesome) said...

my favorite one by far, great work...

I love the very relaxed feel, its unbeatable.

It seems like you have some 'guest mixes' on here... how would I get you a list of songs to put on, cause I've made a few great ones.

Meg said...

Thanks for the feedback! If you'd like to send in a mix just upload it to mediafire, sendspace, or megaupload (depending on the size) and send it to me. I'll do the rest!

Helen said...

Megary! A request for more mixes like this one--chill, but not necessarily heartbroken. Still haven't met Trace, but now I think of him all the time as I listen to this mix. :) Love, H

Cathy Hash said...

5 of the songs on this mix are on the mix I made for my first baby. Well done. I just found this blog and I think I'm hooked. I love your style. Keep up the good work!