Saturday, October 15, 2011

70s Fondue Party

A new mix from Jed... "Come. Eat some fondue. Smoke some grass. Relax"... September 2011.

Photobucket

Intro - VH-1 Theme Song
Tiny Dancer - Elton John
I Got A Name - Jim Croce
Where You Lead - Carole King
Band Of Gold - Freda Payne
Dancing In The Moonlight - King Harvest
I Saw The Light - Todd Rundgren
Angie - The Rolling Stones
American Pie - Don McLean
Joy To The World - Three Dog Night
Sooner Or Later - The Grass Roots
(Your Love Has Lifted Me) Higher And Higher - Rita Coolidge
Your Smiling Face - James Taylor
I Want You Back - The Jackson 5
Bitterblue - Cat Stevens
I Am Woman - Helen Reddy
Shannon - Henry Gross
Tighter, Tighter - Alive 'N Kickin'
Mother And Child Reunion - Paul Simon
Maggie May - Rod Stewart
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
When Will I See You Again - The Three Degrees


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

No comments: