Friday, September 23, 2011

Pain In My Heart

A new mix from Really Into Garlic... "a mix to bum out to"... August 2011.

Photobucket

Suffer - Curtis Mayfield
Pain In My Heart - Otis Redding
Genevieve - Cymande
Cruel Way To Go Down - Allen Toussaint
Who's Been Talking - Howlin' Wolf
Heartbroken, In Disrepair - Dan Auerbach & the Black Keys
Two Against One - Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi
Live Today Again - Idaho
I'll Wait - The Dirtbombs
Take Me With You (When You Go) - The Jayhawks
Open Heart Surgery - The Brian Jonestown Massacre
The Dark Don't Hide It - Jason Molina
When Can I Come Home - Lee Dorsey
Hey Chicken - Loose Fur
Down By The River - Low + Dirty Three
I'm Not There - Sonic Youth
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Nouvelle Vague
Polar Opposites - Modest Mouse


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

No comments: