Sunday, October 4, 2009

Making Soup With Mom

A new mix from Jesse... "one recent fall day I was missing spending time with my mom, something that happens much less frequently than I would like now that I live in a different city than she does. A lot of the time we do get to spend together nowadays is spent together in the kitchen. Thus, I put together a mix that I thought would be great from some autumn soup-making: melancholy but not depressing and strangely bittersweet, since the goods times we have are always too short for my liking" ...October 2009

Photobucket

Meet me In The Morning - Bob Dylan
Hello Old Friends - Eric Clapton
Linus and Lucy - Vince Guaraldi Trio
Rings - Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon
Wondering Where The Lions Are - Bruce Cockburn
It's All Right - Traveling Wilburys
Tupelo Honey - Van Morrison
Storms - Railroad Earth
Mandolin Rain - Bruce Hornsby
If I Am A Stranger - Ryan Adams
Albuquerque - Neil Young
Down In A Hole - Alice In Chains
Raindance - Railroad Earth
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
The Old Man & The Land - Railroad Earth
Harder Now That It's Over - Ryan Adams & The Cardinals


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Check out his other mix:

http://lostartofthemixtape.blogspot.com/2009/09/locations.html