Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dance Baby

The Lost Art of the Mixtape is happy to introduce our newest guest-mixer Kara... "I like the way this mix flows and the vamping involved...and it makes me wanna dance"... October 2009.

Photobucket

Electric Feel - MGMT
Bassment Party - The Cool Kids
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - Discovery feat. Angel Deradoorian
I Want You Back - Discovery
Vibrate - Ghostland Observatory
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Under Mi Sensi - Barrington Levy
Osaka Loop Line - Discovery
Orange Shirt - Discovery
Kids - MGMT
You Know What - Avant feat. Lil Wayne
Rockin' That Thang - The Dream
Pink Champagne - Venus Hum
Strict Machine - Gold Frapp
Sad, Sad City - Ghostland Observatory
Digital Love - Daft Punk
Don't Say Nuthin - The Roots
Strange Overtones - David Byrne and Brian Eno
Boom, Boom, Pow - Black Eyed Peas


(if player is not working please try refreshing the page)

No comments: